CLUB HOME PAGE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
BUY, SWAP & SELL
FIRST TIME FLYERS
PAY YOUR ACCOUNT
PLACES TO STAY
RATES & CHARGES
SAFETY MGMT SYSTEM
TRIAL FLIGHT [TIF]
Last update 2 weeks ago on
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
Club Aircraft Hire & Training Rates
Effective 1 May 2013, inclusive of GST. As a result of location specific pricing (LSP) each full stop landing at Bankstown Airport will incur a landing charge. The charge depends on the size of the aircraft and may also apply at other Australian Airports. All prices are for Club members, hire per VDO hr, in AU$. Non-members will be charged an additional $30 per hour. Rates subject to change without notice. Contact the Club for rates for integrated commercial (150 hour CPL) training.|
CONDITIONS OF FLYING CLUB AIRCRAFT: Members are reminded that it is a requirement of the Club that you present your logbook, pilot's licence and medical certificate to the Duty Pilot or staff member for confirmation of currency prior to undertaking a flight.
|VH-FTU||Piper Warrior 161||205||228||300||18|
|VH-IJK||Piper Warrior 161||205||228||300||18|
|VH-EOM||Piper Warrior 161||205||228||300||18|
|VH-UFY||Piper Warrior 161||216||239||311||18|
|VH-SFK||Piper Warrior III||GNS430||224||247||319||18|
|VH-SFM||Piper Warrior 161||GNS430||224||247||319||18|
|VH-ZFY||Piper Warrior III||Avidyne EFIS||237||260||332||18|
|VH-ZFX||Piper Warrior III||Avidyne EFIS||237||260||332||18|
|VH-SFA||Piper Archer III||GNS430||240||263||335||19|
|VH-SFR||Piper Archer III||GNS430||240||263||335||19|
|VH-SFJ||Piper Arrow III||GNS430||285||308||380||21|
|VH-KWP||Piper Seneca III||Garmin 500||557*||-||652*||35|
*Seneca VH-KWP rate is airswitch.
**Solo Training only required for GFPT and solo nav in PPL for Cessna, Warrior Archer, and Arrow.
|SYNTHETIC FLIGHT TRAINER|
|Redbird FMX (Full Motion Sim)||80||103||175|| |
|Piper Warrior 161||approx 1 hour||180|
|For aircraft not on line||150|| |
|Ground briefing||65||per hour|| |
|Ab initio||free||for first year|| |
|Flying (from 1 Jan 2011)||185||each year|| |
|Outstation||50||each year|| |
|Associate & junior flyer||30||each year|| |
|Joining fee||55||once only|| |
|Printed Newsletter (Email version is free)||20||each year|| |
|THEORY COURSE FEES & CHARGES||CODE||MEMBER||NON-MEM||CASA FEE|
|GPS Garmin GNS430||GPS||200||230|
|Aeroplane Flight Review (per hour)||AFR||67||76|
|Basic Aeronautical Knowledge||BAK||600||690|
|PPL CyberExam (incl CASA fee)||147||177|
Full fees are payable 4 weeks prior to commencement of course.
Download the standard Terms and Conditions for hiring Club aircraft outlining the responsibilities of the Club and those of the member hiring the aircraft. With effect from 17 June 2010. (39kB pdf).
Please also note the conditions that appear on the daily flight sheet that you sign at each flight and be prepared to follow them:
Please note your flight should be paid for at its completion.
- I am a current flying member of Schofields Flying Club Ltd.
- I hold a current and valid pilot licence as required for the flight which I propose.
- I hold the appropriate endorsements, ratings and qualifications required for the proposed flight.
- I have complied with all recency of experience requirements for the proposed flight.
- I will observe all pre-flight requirements including flight planning NOTAMs, weight and balance, take off and landing performance, suitability and Serviceability of aircraft for flight and pre-flight inspections.
- I will carry with me all relevant documentation (including licence, maintenance release, flight manual and where appropriate, maps, charts, NOTAMs, met reports and all other relevant publications appropriate to the flight).
- I will conduct the flight in accordance with the requirements and procedures detailed in the Schofields Flying Club Company Operations Manual. I am aware and understand the Terms and Conditions for Aircraft Hire with effect from 17 June 2010 (39kB pdf).
- If this is the last flight of the day, I will tie down and place covers on the aircraft on completion of the flight.
CANCELLATION FEE: Our instructors are facing a recurring problem with late cancellations or late arrivals by students for lessons. Please remember that our instructors work on a casual basis and, if they don't fly, they don't get paid. So, if you cancel, your instructor will lose income for that lesson. If you keep on doing it, the instructor will impose a late cancellation fee of $50 and the office will send you an invoice. You will have to pay the fee before you fly again so, unless you have a very good reason, think twice before cancelling a lesson at short notice.
EXTENDED BOOKINGS: Members wishing to hire aircraft for periods greater than one week will be required to pay 75% of the expected cost in advance of hire.
LATE DEPARTURES & ARRIVALS: Flights departing or returning after 5pm should be booked only after prior arrangement with a staff member, instructor or committee member regarding out of hours operating procedures.